- I just had it detailed. Mind you I don't pay for this, it's a work exchange for computer repair
- I bought new floor mats with red dragons. They look completely rediculous.
- Applied Rain X to all windows and exterior mirrors
- Bought a CD folder for the visor.
- Registered an account on SubaruForester.org and found a way to disabled the seatbelt alarm firing more than once.
- Removed the license plate covers, so now I only advertise for Subaru and not the dealer. Currently looking for awesome replacements.
These are minor things but they make a difference.
Post a Comment