- And Yet It Moves- Lots of fun, puzzles and timing. The pacing was perfect for Wife to play too!
- Audiosurf - Perennial. This games gets lots of play in my house. Everyone already has the highest of scores for all the songs I want to play which is kind of a bummer.
- Aquaria - I'm not much of a a mood gamer, I don't care about the setting, art or poetry especially in a game. I don't buy into the world very easily and I think that's required for this game. I turned it off after a few corny lines.
- Assassin's Creed - Same as it was the first time. Limited movements, forced game play style. I never saw the appeal. I think I wanted to switch up my inventory a little more, like the Hitman series but set in a different time period. Lots of cut scenes that can't be skipped. No thanks.
- Atom Zombie Smasher - It was a lot more fun than I expected. Kind of reminded me of GTA 1 with the top down view. Actually more like Risk with zombies. When you start the game you can turn on a few handicaps, adding two meant I won with flying colors.
February 8, 2014
I've been on a shoestring budget for a while so instead of buying new things I'm trying to play through my Steam library.
February 5, 2014
Is this 0th place on the Heirarchy of Jokes? Recycle the same material decades later and see if anyone realizes? Now I see in the comments that I'm not the first to discover this, but I realized it on my own!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)