- And Yet It Moves- Lots of fun, puzzles and timing. The pacing was perfect for Wife to play too!
- Audiosurf - Perennial. This games gets lots of play in my house. Everyone already has the highest of scores for all the songs I want to play which is kind of a bummer.
- Aquaria - I'm not much of a a mood gamer, I don't care about the setting, art or poetry especially in a game. I don't buy into the world very easily and I think that's required for this game. I turned it off after a few corny lines.
- Assassin's Creed - Same as it was the first time. Limited movements, forced game play style. I never saw the appeal. I think I wanted to switch up my inventory a little more, like the Hitman series but set in a different time period. Lots of cut scenes that can't be skipped. No thanks.
- Atom Zombie Smasher - It was a lot more fun than I expected. Kind of reminded me of GTA 1 with the top down view. Actually more like Risk with zombies. When you start the game you can turn on a few handicaps, adding two meant I won with flying colors.
February 8, 2014
I've been on a shoestring budget for a while so instead of buying new things I'm trying to play through my Steam library.