January 29, 2011
January 28, 2011
Doesn't know how to do laundry
Once a month he gets a check from his mom, but the other three and a half weeks it's like "c'mon man, this isn't what I expected out our freiendhsip." all of his jokes are quotes form Family guy.
30's guy wear's a shirt and tie to work,
Realizes you have to make your own life happen
Talks about W2 and health insurance. Does his dishes and cleans his house. Calls his family on the weekend. Has gone through all the lessons 20's guy has done. He's done being a frat guy fucking off and is ready to be an adult.
Doesn't necessarily know what he wants to be when he grows up but that's ok, he's figured out how to take deep breathes, and appreciate what you have. Being content with what you have.
I learned everything I really needed to know and am now ready to rule and destroy.
January 24, 2011
January 22, 2011
- If you want to talk to your friends please do so on a sidewalk and not in the middle of the street.
- When you run a red light, don't turn your head away from me pretending like you didn't know; you've already run a red light and created a dangerous situation, now watch where you are going.
- After a snow storm there are large snow drifts on each corner and the normally small lanes are bottle necked further. If the maintenance crews have not plowed the sidewalks, this means that perhaps it isn't a good day to go running, or maybe a different path is the best choice, running in traffic isn't.
- Please stop cutting every single corner.
- Turn signals and blind spots, your car has them.
- Right of way exists to prevent accidents.
- Wait your turn, if you can't cross 2 lanes of traffic please don't block all traffic until a spot opens up. Your wait has now evolved into 10 people waiting for you.
- Your dog poops! Picking up after it is part of the responsibility of caring for a dog.
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- Springfield is not your trashcan.