This much population density and this attitude toward stuff means free stuff for me:
- 1 x coffee table holding my server, printer and misc
- 2 x trash cans, one in use, one in basement
- 1 x deck chair on the... porch
- 1 x silverware organizer
- 2 x small stands / foot stool. used to elevate our LCDs
- 5 x milk crates doing everything a milk crate does best
- 1 x foot locker with children's toys. Locker is in excellent condition too. Most of the toys were passed to my aunt who works with kids with disabilities.
- 1 x metal bowl, probably a base for a Xmas tree, now holding a plant
It's pretty awesome. Some stuff I put on Freecycle but because we can't afford stuff for ourselves right now I end up using most of what I find. Either way, it stays out of the dump and sometimes it finds an awesome home.
Today I found a hibachi grill, a tiny little guy sitting on the top in th dumpster. It was a little dirty but that's it. I spent the afternoon cleaning it and am now looking forward to grilling food this summer.